Community post

Question

How long does implantation take?

Ok, ladies, I wouild like to know how long does implantation take once the fertilized egg gets to the uterus and implants itself. If you think you know or have any thoughts please comments. All comments welcome or if you are in the same boat please comments as well.

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

6-12 days after fertilization the egg should implant in the uterus. Most people it is around day 8 or 9...

11 years ago

I am 17dpo cd 30 my cycle was due yesterday, and it came yesterday evening but it was very light only on the tip of the tampon i saw it again this morning very light this evening was gone idk what it means or what to think..... please comment if you have any comments

11 years ago

i had implantation spotting it was a tiny tiny lil bit of light brown cervical mucas on my tissue at 10dpo and got a bfp at 11dpo now 5 weeks :) GOOD LUCK :)

11 years ago

Dreamn4agirl----Instead of a tampon..I would just use a panty liner and take it from there. And if its not that much then it would probably be IB. Then take a test in a few days and see.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo