Community post

Question

Am I Pregnant WTH!!

So i am updating from yesterday with the postive ovulation test being 13dpo. My husband picked up some ept brand pregnancy tests which I have never used before. I took it last night and didnt see anything as far as positive but when I looked at it this morning it looks positive! So has anyone had any issues with these showing neg than positive? I took another one this morning and looks negative but the horizontal line in the test is really light too. UGGGH so annoyed!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I have never used this test. Does it say read the results before a certian amount of time? Usually you have to read them before a certian amount of time as they can give you a false result. Ive had first hand experience of this in the past.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

They are not accurate after ten minutes. Go to www.peeonastick.com -- she did experiments with blue dye tests including ept and they all appeared + after awhile (well many of them did).

11 years ago

Get a FRER the blue dye test are rubbish and pretty much always come up with a thin blue evap line..i used a cheapie at 14dpo was neg and clearblue digital said 1-2 weeks pregnant at 15dpo there wasn't even a faint line on the cheapie at 14dpo so it can just jump like that within a day :)

11 years ago

Use a pink dye test and do not read it after the test limit. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo