Community post

Discussion

ovulation?? Please look at my chart!

I've been charting for a while now and most of the time I have a good dip, then rise after ovulation to help me figure out timing of ovulation. This time, I'm LOST! I guessed when ovulation was. I know the "3 over 6 rule", but I'm not sure if that applies to this month?? Please take a look at it and let me know if/when you think I ovulated. Thanks! *Baby dust to all!*

My chart: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=51396

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It looks like you O'd on cd15 just as you have it set.... I think this cycle you are just having a "slow rise" which is normal. You can go to www.tcoyf.com and look up "slow rise" charts and compare them to yours. Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust!!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm getting in those "last few days" before my period is due, so the waiting is getting a bit harder.

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for your support, unfortunately reared her ugly head, the DAY after a faint positive (my first EVER and I was a week late). We've been trying to almost a year and a half, so at least it gives me hope that we CAN get pregnant, right?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo