Community post

Question

Dating my pregnancy?

Ok this is a long shot but my brain can't do the math. I miscarried in march, started spotting 23rd, bled for about 6 days. When would you guess I ovulated again? I'm normally on a 27 day cycle.
Also I test very faint positive on 27th April then a bfp on 29th... any thoughts? x

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If your hcg levels dropped quickly it could have been a week or two weeks after your m/c. My OB told me that your body will not ovulate after a m/c until your levels are back to zero. Unfortunately it is kinda hard to tell at this point but they will be able to pin it down more when you have a sonogram. I am so very sorry for your loss, but congratulations!

11 years ago

HI! I fell pregnant my first month after mc. mc bleeding started 13th April, and I got my BFP 12 Mei. So, if it a clear mc and no d/c is needed, then you could def ovulate on your nomale cycle. I was on a 31 day cycle, and O'd on day 17, as expected.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo