Community post

Question

Hi, I ovulate late...day 20-23. Anyone got a BFP with late ovulation.

I have a LF of 12 days and should also mention I am 40 (DH is 39) We already have 2 children (DD14 and DS11) and I fell 1st time with both of them. We ahve done home fertility tests...all seems ok but have been trying for 6 months now and its taking over my life. Time is running out I know....any hope?? I am 6dpo today. Tks x

User Image

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I did hun day 23,i got my bfp faintly from 11dpo and clearer to see as days went on.I'm 32 with 5 children :)

11 years ago

I ovulated on day 26 the cycle I got my BFP. I had very irregular cycles and was ttc for over a year, but I'm 27 weeks now. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Well thankyou, that gives me hope at least :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Never give up hope. I am 41, conceived at 41 in December but ended in m/c in March. My husband and I are still trying to conceive our first. Hoping this is the month. Don't let the age thing worry you too much. There are alot of us in our 40's trying to conceive. Good luck to you.

11 years ago

Wow, that's so sad. Its an emotional rollercoaster. I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck and I hope it happens for all of us over 40's soon because that clock keeps ticking :( I really appreciate all your comments x

User Image

You can conceive with a late ovulation, and you can conceive when you are older. However it is recommended that you seek a dr's advice if you've been trying for 6+ months and you are over 35. I'm not sure what kind of fertility tests you can do at home, but a dr can tell you a lot more. GL!!!!

11 years ago

We used 'fertility score' to test sperm quality & quantity and a 'First Response' fertility test which you use on day 3 to test egg quality and quantity. I dont know how accurate these are though.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo