Community post

Question

Anyone had these signs?

I have heard that some people can think they have the flu when they are actually pregnant. I got sick all of a sudden after O stuffy nose sore throat light dizziness and headache. Itâ??s only been a few days so ant HPT wonâ??t show yet. I am just curious to know if anyone else has had these kinds of signs. I have two other kids and the only other time I felt like this that I can remember (besides a cold in the winter time) was before I found out I was pregnant in March which resulted in M/C

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I really agree it can be an early sign! Remember tho u wont have implanted yet and even tho i fully belive u can have signs and just "know" very early (i did) it is much easier to try and not think bout it right now!! Hope this is not depressing lol!! But what i mean is dont get to tangled with it!! Ive made myself so nauseated before and never was pregnant :) hope this helps u :) x

11 years ago

I know what you mean I believe you can trick your body into thinking its pregnant. I am trying not to think about it and waiting for implantation to occur hopefully I will be able to find out soon enough thank you

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh yes i have 5 kids never had this b4,i had stuffy nose and runny on and off,and the dizziness these were more often at 11dpo i got my bfp at 15dpo.Now i'm 19dpo and i'm absoloutley loaded with flu :(

11 years ago

I feel like it would be to soon to have signs since implantiation has not occured but the wait is making things so much worse ha congrats on your BFP

11 years ago • Post starter

Im going mad too! Im either missed my period today or due at the end of the week!! Bbt and opk weird opk neway dont match :( x

11 years ago

I Had A Sore Throut And Stuffy Nose About 2 Days Before My 1st Bfp But Sore Throut Lasted 24 Hours And Im Now 4 weeks +3 Days And Still Have runny/stuffy nose and still getting BFPs i wish you luck !! hope you get your Bfp !

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo