Community post

Question

a little sad today..

well im having one of those day i guess.. i started my first af after having my miscarriage 7 weeks ago. im bleeding alot..cramping..never had an af like this.. just reminds me that i am no longer pregnant:( i would have found out what i was having next week.. sigh..and soo many people has said congrats to me in the last couple weks and had NO idea i was no longer carring a baby... on a good note now i can try again.. im putting it all in gods hands.he knows what he wants from me <3

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Oh mommy, my heart breaks for you. I soo know what you are going through. I O'd for the first time today since my m/c and I am excited and scared, all at the same time. Keep that positive attitude, that yes, now you can try again. That is what has kept me going through good days and bad. I am now in my TWW and I am going to leave it all in God's hands and try not to worry and stress. I will be thinking of you over the next few weeks. Keep me posted on what is going on with you. Hugs my friend. I have lots of baby dust I am throwing your way.

11 years ago

I am soooo sorry I know you are in a lot of emotional pain... I truly wishyou the best of luck. This is so sad and i understand why you are so hurt right now I will be praying for you...

11 years ago

I'm in my ttw after my misscarriage like yourself I still have really sad emotional days but it does get easier! I wish you so much luck and lots of baby dust. I hope it happens for you this time.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo