Community post

Question

9dpo sore throat

About 5pm last night while I was teaching a class, my throat suddenly got very sore. I think I may be coming down with something as I sneezed about 8-10 times before I got our of bed that morning.

I woke up this morning and my throat was still real sore. I have taken a throat spray which is an anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory which has helped a little.

The muscles in my neck feel warm and tender today.

I don't want to go down the 'could this be a symptom' line, we have been ttc for 25 months now and I've done that almost every month, and it's never a sign haha!

But, I would like to know if there is anything safe to take while ttc? I would love to take an ibuprofen or sudafed or something.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You can take tylenol while pregnant, but a lot of cold medicines and pain killers are on the no list. I hope this is your cycle!!! If it's not talk to your doctor (if you haven't already) as you have been trying for a while. Good luck and feel better.

11 years ago

Thanks very much!
Is Tylenol paracetamol? We don't get that her in NZ. I think we call ours panadol.

11 years ago • Post starter

Yep had a sore throat and stuffy nose at 9DPO with a BFP

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo