Community post

Question

Missed period + usual & unusual pregnancy symptoms + faint positive (8dpo). 15dpo = BFN!

LMP April 13
I felt ovulation pain (Mittelschmerz) = April 26 (CD 13)
Intercourse (Apr. 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30 & May 2, 3)

Hence, April 27 is my 1dpo;
4dpo- DH and I got into a fight so not sure if its PMS or anger towards him.
4dpo- I started having vivid dreams about a baby, and other "unusual" dreams
5dpo- Rollercoaster mood started still present until now.
8dpo- I felt tired 3hrs of doing paperworks
9dpo-12dpo Pain in my right ovary, headache, mid-back ache, feeling restless, sleep problems, tender fuller SORE breasts with white dots, fatigue, bloating, abdomen cramps, darker skin, odorless white discharge, hot flashes, flatulence, fine hair on my belly; (Got a faint positive during 9dpo)
13dpo-15dpo ALL SYMPTOMS of 9-12dpo, increased CM, decreased libido, more frequent urination, MASSIVE ALMOST UNBEARABLE SCIATIC PAIN ON THE RIGHT!
15dpo (my expected AF) = I GOT BIG FAT NEGATIVE!
Anyone experienced the same symptoms I have? Help! What sho

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

The only thing I can think of is that you should probably give your doctor a call and get a blood test done. There might be a chance that you are pregnant but the levels are so low that they aren't registering on an hpt as they should. A blood test would be your best bet and if it's negative then at least it's not a guessing game anymore. I have been through this sooo many times. I have a 3 year old son and my husband and I started trying again last August and I did get pregnant that same month but lost it. Then I got pregnant in November and lost that one as well. Then another in February. For some reason I kept getting faint positives March and April too and the blood tests showed hcg going up and down. It was wierd. But long story short; blood test is the most accurate. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

-Christina

11 years ago

BTW your symptoms all seem to be in check with what I experienced in all of my pregnancies!

11 years ago

Thank you so much. I will schedule an appointment w/ my doctor and hopefully I get positive news. :)

Btw, I am also having congested nasal, my BBT is still high, experiencing very short (minutes) memory problems, and instead of food aversions, its more like people-aversion. Lol.

Fingers crossed. Hoping to get positive results. I'll keep you guys posted.

11 years ago • Post starter

Sounds good! My fingers and toes are crossed for you hun! :-)

11 years ago

Sweetie!
I AM PREGNANT! :)

Here's my story.

15 DPO i went for an ultrasound. My pregnancy was confirmed. I still have faint positive results on my PT. I bled for 3 days (I thought it was my period), it's the so called decidual bleeding. I thought I miscarried but my baby is still there. I am 5 weeks pregnant now but still faint hpt. I am just so excited!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo