Community post

Question

Who else's AF due date is today, but still no sign of her?

I'm due today, but so far no AF. I have mild cramps, bbs and back are killing me and holy hungry. I never feel the need to snack before 4pm (i usually have lunch around 1pm).

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I was due my af today got my bfp on clear blue, have you taken test good luck x

11 years ago

that's awesome congratulations! I haven't yet. Thought I'd wait till Saturday morning (so I can truly say "I'm late") to take it. Even tho I'm chomping at the bit to test lol

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm due today as well but i'm not going to take a test until sunday just in case AF is only a few days late.

11 years ago

Think i was obsessed with testing i got really faint pos with about 5,having to tilt them and everything to see but still was;nt really convinced.Thats why i took clear blue this morn thought i was crazy lol....the relief :) good luck to both of you hope use get your bfp sat n sun x

11 years ago

had mine due today but got a negative result and will retest on sunday if no sign of AF.. Congratulations to all the mums to be :-) and will pray for all of us who are waiting.

11 years ago

Mine is due today too... My problem being that I had a very not normal period last month, that mostly resulted in spotting, but my HPTs have come back negative. I haven't taken one in almost two weeks figuring I'd wait and see if AF came. Normally I'd have it by now, seeing as how it comes around 5am every time the day of. So now it's just waiting a couple days more to make sure it's not coming before I call the doctor to get a blood test done. I'm also having very mild cramping, but I've been extremely tired and have the feeling of a dry mouth though it's not dry which has been around for the last five weeks, and sometimes feeling nauseous. It's enough to drive a person insane. Good luck to everyone!

11 years ago

I'm officially a day late! Still have mild cramps, but they are more like an achy pain than a cramp and I feel like I ate a smorgesboard (SP?) of an all you can eat buffet, yet I only had 3 bites of my bagel. I looked at my boobs earlier and my areola's are visibly darker (tan in color) and my nipples look a bit larger. IDK if its my head playing games, but that's what I see. How you girls doing this morning?

Also want to mention that the last few weeks I keep getting a harsh tickle in my throat. It's not sore, just an annoying tickle. Under same category as a sore throat?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo