Community post

Question

When did you girls get your BFP?

I am 9DPO and feeling kind of down that I keep getting BFN. I tell myself I wont test until 11DPO and after but I seem to be a POAS addict haha so its so hard. Implantation is supposed to occur today and so I am just curious when did you girls get your BFP?

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

It not supposed to occur today, it COULD occur today, but not necessarily. 9 dpo is just an average. Every woman is different and it takes anywhere from 6-12 days for implantation to happen. then it takes another 2-3 days for hcg levels to increase in your body. I didn't get my BFP until 14 dpo and I didn't bother to start testing until 12 dpo. 9 dpo is still WAY too early to think you are out for the month. that's why you should wait until AF is due to test. Good luck

11 years ago

TY with my last pregnancy I got my BFP 11DPO I keep telling myself it may not have occured yet and im testing to early

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah don't worry too much. This cycle I started testing at 3dpo haha. I'm now 6dpo. And have been ttc for 15 months. I can never wait for af. Even though I always feel its never my month I still test. Lol. Good luck Hun x

11 years ago

I got my BFP on mother's day may 13th ( 12 DPO )

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

When I first fell pregnant, I only had a VERY faint line the day before I was due. I initially thought it was negative but took another look in different light. It was so faint. Was confirmed with blood test. So.....don't stress too much, everyone is different and every pregnancy is different. :) Hope you get your BFP!

11 years ago

Thanks girls I keep telling myself it can still be to soon seems that everything happends very late with my body and whats a few more days going to do :)

With my two boys I didn't test until day 28, but I range from 24-26 day cycles so I would be considered a day late. The lines were super strong so I am thinking I would of tested + before AF. My third pregnancy and first m/c at 7 weeks I didn't test until day 29 and recieved a suoer strong bfp. My last pregnancy, mmc at 19 weeks I had suspected I could be so I went poas crazy..lol, I think it's these websites! I tested + at cd 22, exactly 3 weeks from lmp. And here I am again, bf and I weren't very careful soo of course I am going poas mad because I tested + sooo early the last time. I did opk after our "accident" and it was positive so I am 7 or 8 dpo now and tested yesterday at 6 dpo (I know I'm nuts) and it was negative

11 years ago

Yeah I seem to be going POAS crazy its just hard to keep seeing nothing i think im physcing myself out because implantation might not have occured yet

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo