Community post

Question

What do you think this is?

So I got my first positive OPK on CD 21 (now on CD 23) then yesterday it was still positive now testing today it is neg. for the past two days been having cramping and now having BM everytime i go to the bathroom I have 2 kids already and had a m/c march 18th... this is my first month tracking everything so I am wondering if anyone has had signs like this before getting there BFP? Please help...thank you

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You just ovulated (probably yesterday) and what you are experiencing are signs of ovulation (well the cramping, not necessarily the BMs...could just be the hormones on that). Now that the OPK is negative again, the LH surge is over and today should be 1 dpo for you. You'll now have to wait about 2 weeks to see if it worked. Each cycle you have a 20% chance. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

I completely agree with the member who answered. GL to you!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

11 years ago

Thank you for the help. I now have a sore throat and feel alot of pressure it feels like in my head. The TWW is gunna kick my butt

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo