Community post

Question

ANYONE TESTED BFP THEN TESTED BFN THEN TESTED LATER AND TESTED BFP?

Tested since 4DPO got all BFP tested twice today 2am and @ 6.15 with clearblue digital BOTH were BFN...

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

It sounds like a possible chemical pregnancy. You could always call your doctor and have them run a blood test. GL!

11 years ago

4dpo is too early hcg do not show until at least 14 dpo...the egg doesn't implant until 6-12 dpo i say wait a little longer to see...baby dust to you:)

11 years ago

hebrewmama , thank you

11 years ago • Post starter

I was basing my answer on the fact that you mentioned in another question that the tests you took at 4 dpo were digitals (so I just figured you got your ovulation date wrong). So, I was observing the fact that you said you got BFPs on digitals a week ago and now you are getting BFNs on digitals.

11 years ago

You had IUI and a trigger shot (checked out your profile)? Are you sure the trigger shot was out of your system before you started testing? My SIL has done 3 rounds of IUI with the trigger shot and they always told her it was important NOT to test before a certain date because it could be a false positive because it takes something like 10-12 days to get out of your system (which could be why you were getting BFPs but are no longer getting them). Wait a few more days and try testing again. Next time, you should mention more details like that in your question because the fact that you had a trigger shot makes a big difference. Good luck!

11 years ago

Well ladies, I tested again with FIRST RESPONCE & got an BFP... IDK what to think...

Any thoughts...

I tested 2 times this morning and they bouth came back BFN

I found this on a website about the HCG trigger shot- You should check with your doctor about when to start testing so you don't keep getting conflicting results.

Will the hCG trigger shot affect a pregnancy test?

Since hCG is the hormone that pregnancy tests are detecting, it will affect the results of a pregnancy test. If you test shortly after taking the hCG shot you will receive a positive test and the results will not be accurate. HCG from the trigger shot can remain in your body for up to 14 days after you have received the injection. Your doctor may advise you to wait two weeks before taking a home pregnancy test or he may have you come in for blood work to confirm pregnancy instead.

11 years ago

@ 9DPO i took a HPT (CBD) twice @ different times, one @ 2am BFN then the other @ 6:15 BFN BUT that evening I took another one with First Response PLUS a dollar store cheapie BUT BFP ....

So TODAY... @ 10DPO I tested again with 2 First Response and they BOTH were BFP ... (one test @ 1AM the other @ 6:30am )

I'm scared to test with CBD again... cause it really confuses me (Plus I like the first response answer better)

Any input??

any comments or encouging words or questions would be appreciated... to all....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo