Community post

Question

Any vitex users out there? Any luck?

Hi ladies!

Just wondering if there are any ladies out there taking vitex? This is my first cycle of taking 1200mg a day!
I started a bit late this month, so Im not expecting anything to happen right away...Just wondering if anyone has had success or positive results from taking vitex?
I just got news (ttc #2) that im not ovulating, and PCOS may be effecting my fertility again!
Im not your typical PCO patient, I have almost NO symptoms but my recent ultrasound shows some issues with enlarged ovaries and cysts.
Im not waiting to see an endocrinologist!
More testing yay!! NOT....

So, I hope that taking this vitex improves my chances or better yet helps me get pregnant!

Any luck with you ladies?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

hey hun , i have very irregular periods, not sure if i have pcos or not, but i hadnt had a cycle since january, i started taking vitex and red raspberry leaf about a month ago, and i ovulated and got my period! soo excited, i really think it has helped me, im only taking 800mg daily, I have heard it doesnt work for everyone, but i dont think it hurts to try, sometimes it takes up to 6 months to take effect, good luck and if i can help anymore just message me! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for your answer! I have noticed it has helped with some of my acne breakouts.

Im taking the full 1200mg a day....so far CD 16 no positive O yet:(

I have a huge stack of blood work being done on CD 21 so I hope there's more light shed after those tests results come back!

Good luck to you also:)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo