Community post

Question

I got a VERY faint positive test today, What do i do? I'm 13 DPO

I really need help. I have no family support, so I'm really relying on getting some help here. Im 13 DPO and i got a VERY faint positive. MAny symptoms, sore boobs, aching body, and nauseous. Whats the next step to take? should i go get more to test?
or visit doctor?

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I answered your ? under your test....... but yes i would test again in a day or two and call your Dr.

11 years ago

if you weren't TRYING to get pregnant, how do you know exactly how many dpo's you are?

11 years ago

i mean, if you don't have family support why would you be trying to get pregnant?

11 years ago

My mum and dad died so I don't no who to ask. I'm happily in a relationship for 5 years so ywh hope that answers ur qs

11 years ago • Post starter

That's what I mean by "family support" no siblings eirher

11 years ago • Post starter

You can call your doctor now to get it confirmed by bloodwork (be sure to have them run a quantitative test and not the qualitative) you want to know the actual hcg levels. Some doctors will just have you do a urine test, but if that's the case you'll want to wait a few more days because those usually aren't as sensitve as home test (you need higher hcg levels to score a positive on those usually).

If I were you, I'd test again in a few days and then call your doctor (just to minimize the chance that the test is negative because it's too early at the doctor's). Congratulations and good luck:-) Once you're ready, be sure to check out the sister site to this one countdownmypregnancy.com, you'll find lots of pregnant ladies there who can really help you out:-)

11 years ago

Congrats! I would wait a week or so and re-test. Call your doc to schedule your first appt.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo