Community post

Question

EXTREMELY FAINT NEGATIVE.?

I mean you can hardly see it!, but the control line is very dark, it's like this on both of my pregnancy test?, help please.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

How many days past ovulation are you? If you got the very faint line in the time frame allowed then you most likely are pregnant. The HcG hormone that is produced in pregnancy doubles every 2 days. Test again two days from when you took the test and the line should get darker. You can also go buy one of those clear blue easy digital tests that say "pregnant" or "not Pregnant" to help you out. I actually took a clea blue first at 8 DPO and got a pregnant so I went and bought a couple of tests that show lines that you read manually and the line was soooo light I prolly would have thought it was just my imagination if I hadn't gotten that initial pregnancy on the other test. I continued to test and it got darker and darker and by 14 DPO it was super dark.

12 years ago

How many dpo are you? It could still be early. Post a pic of the test in the gallery for votes. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

when i took the test, i was 11 dpo.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo