Community post

Question

18 years old & a smoker, I desperately needs to know!

I'm having abdominal pressure, & I had slight cramping 8-9 dpo, also I NEVER get headaches, here lately I've been getting slight ones. Me & my boyfriend are TTC, does this sound good to you guys, has this ever happened to anyone else.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Sounds promising:) don't try to read too much into yr symptoms as it can be too stressful. Try to relax as much as you can. I understand the roller coaster of ttc. Take yr vitamins and take it easy for the next few weeks. Of course totally your choice but if yr trying to conceive it might help to try give up the smoking as it can really harm yr baby. Hope it all works out for you this month pls keep me posted

11 years ago

me and my fiance have been trying to conceive for 11 months, and im 19. This time ive had headaches and cramping around 8-9 dpo also!. Im 15 dpo and have had 3 positives, af is 1 day late, but this sounds good! if not, dont stress and have fun with it! i realized the less you think about actually ttc the better your chances are of actually getting your bfp! GL, Baby dust, Take care <3 :)

11 years ago

FROM EXPERIENCE ITS SO MUCH BETTER IF U QUIT SMOKING BEFOR YOU GET PREGNANT THAN TO TRY AND QUIT ONCE YOU FIND OUT.. EVEN MY DOCTOR TOLD ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAT THE STRESS AND THE WITHDRAWS FROM QUITTING CAN HIGHLY CONTRUBUTE TO AN EARLY MISSCARRIAGE.. SO JUST A SUGGESTION BUT I WOULD QUIT SMOKING A.S.A.P. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO CONCEIVE... GOOD LUCK HUN...

11 years ago

I took a 2 hpt today, both really faint negatives?, but im only 12 dpo, still sound okay? When i say im a smoker, i mean like one cig a day, i mostly smoke if im around people, but I've been pregnant before, & quit cold turkey, i smoked way more then though, unfortunately I miscarried though. I'm really hoping this one works out!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo