Community post

Question

Anyone Taking myo-inositol Supplement?

I have PCOS and this time my doctor put me on myo-inositol capsules (oosure). It seems I ovulated on CD 14 this time , usually i ovulate around CD16 or CD 17. Also I feel better with this...anyone else using myo-inositol ? please let me know what changes you had with this?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Greetings,
I have PCOS too and i' m planning for my first IVF on september and I want to prepare my body with a rich diet and supplements and I want to try myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol at the same time. I just don't now how to buy the myo-inositol, is this myo-inositol the same as inositol? Can you tell me how much dosage do you take? Thanks. Hugs.

11 years ago

I am from India and the medicine I am taking is oosure (myo-inositol 1gm) 2 times a day. It is more like Metformin. But the changes i noticed is that i had ovulated on CD 14 , my blood pressure was on a little higher range but within a week i felt normal. It is particularly used for PCOS treatment. Give it a try for sure :) . There are more vitamins that my doctor has prescribed this time will let you know the details as they might come with a different name at your place. Just relax and you never know you might not even need IVF :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo