Community post

Question

opk test all neg...starting period????

I use two opk every day and every one has been negative this cycle. My luteal phase is always 11 days. I just started my period today and I'm so bummed that the strips never turned pos. I never had this happen before!! Could it be the brand?? What would cause this?? It looks like I did o on my temp chart please have a look and tell me what you think I's so confused :(

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1355292000z6z1356156000z1.png

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It must be the brand. Because in order to have a period you have to ovulate. Well thats what i was told anyways...and it makes sense too cuz the egg needs to be flushed out somehow. =[ Sorry no BFP. Maybe this cycle will be the one. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you =]

11 years ago

looks to me like you had an anovulatory cycle, meaning you never ovulated. the one high temp could have been a fluke - all the rest are below your coverline. these happen for every woman from time to time. nothing to stress about! sorry for the lack of o though - it's definitely frustrating when you're ttc! good luck this cycle!

11 years ago

I agree with Jenny. It was probably an anovulatory cycle. They can happen from time to time and it just means you didn't ovulate this month. But the good news is since you started AF, you're onto a new cycle anyway. Good luck this cycle:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo