Community post

Question

Not sure if i calculated right need help

i have a 35 day cycle. Im most certain that i O, around the 10th through the 16th. i was supposed to start my period on the 17th but it never showed..We TTC on the 13th but im still not even sure if it possible to O that close to your AF. Im 15 day late and 18 DPO, got a clear faint positive on 16 DPO but it took a while to show. going to test tomorrow

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I know you said it took a while to show, but did it come up within the alotted time?? If so, then congrats!!

11 years ago

Are you saying you ovulated on cycle day 10-16, or that you ovulated on April 10-16? Either way, you only actually ovulate one day, but that could be your fertile window if that's what you meant. Also, if your luteal phase is shorter than 10 days, you might have a progesterone problem. Most women's LP are between 12 and 16 days long, and from each woman, it shouldn't vary by more than a day, so while it is possible to ovulate that close to AF, it might mean that you need to get yourself checked, especially if it happens on a regular basis. I do sincerely hope that you got BFP though and that I am completely wrong here!

11 years ago

What day did you ovulate and what did you use to determine ovulation? If you are just using some calculator on the internet or some app, then that's not going to necessarily be accurate. When you say it "took awhile to show up" what do you mean by that? Did the test show positive AFTER the time frame? It it did, then that's a negative not a positive. If you ovulated on the 16th, then you aren't as "late" for AF then if you ovulated on the 10th. Most women have a consistant luteal phase. Basically, if you ovulate later than usual, AF will be later too. I'm just confused how you are 18 dpo, but you gave a 7 day range of when you ovulated. And how you are 15 days late, but what are you basing that on? If you are just basing it on your average cycle length, that could be incorrect especially if you ovulated later.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo