Community post

Question

Is it possible to have implantation bleeding 10 days after positive ovulation test?

I had a positive ovulation test 11 days ago and we BD around those days, last night I had very very light pinkish bleed but nothing since, AF not due until Thursday? Is it possible that I could have been implantation that last after ovulation? When would a test show positive if it was?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey! There's a new implantation calculator on here, and it says the average day for implantation is 9 dpo (I think the range can be from 6-12 dpo). The calculator says within 2-4 days of implantation you should get a + hpt. So, yes 10 dpo could definitely be implantation day, and I would wait a couple days to test. Best of luck to you :)

User Image

11 years ago

Omg I've just asked the same thing I'm the same af due tursday too also had the spotting to keep me updated thanks

115 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo