Community post

Question

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK AT 10 OR 11 DPO??

My cycles are about 30 days regular and my af is due on April 30th. I think I have been miscalculating my dpo though because I was off a day on my lmp but my opk was positive on the 13th. So I'm assuming I ovulated on the 15th or early 16th since every where says ovulation is 24-36 hours after a positive opk. So that means I'm either 10 or 11 dpo today? I was thinking I was 10 dpo like 2 days ago lol, so obviously I'm off track. I have taken quite a few test which of course were BFN's but hoping my new days are correct. Yesterday was the worst for me because I was having uterus pressure and cramping, at work a sudden wave of nausea hit me out of no where I thought I was going to hurl but didn't, my bbs was sooo tender and I had upper hip pain. So I never get this before af so I'm like whats going on??? So I'm going to try to see if af shows up in a few days before I retest because I'm tired of seeing BFN's. Hopefully it doesnt show!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? PLEASE!!

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sounds promising! Just hold out on testing as long as possible, the chances of an accurate test go up the closer you are to AFs due date. Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo