Community post

Question

Scared of getting a negative!

I'm 15dpo and trying to decide if I should go test now or wait for morn. So scared I will get a neg! I had sore nipples earlier on but they are just big now, not as sore. But they do get larger before Af comes usually

WAITING..WAITING....

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I am also 15 dpo and af should have showed yesterday or today and she was a no show. I normal get crampy before af for several days and that was a no show too. Im exhausted today, underarm bbs sore to touch and so are my nipples and i have felt like i wanted to get sick several times throughout today. I tested lastnight and got BFN :( so i totally understand. I have not any real signs of BFP and none of af either. I have never not once in my life been late so this is very odd for me. Hope this helps. Sticky baby dust to you and yours

12 years ago

Has AF shown up or is it close???

12 years ago

1 day late is still very early for a BFP hun, I should know lol im 6-8 days late and still BFN im 18 dpo im off to my Dr's tomorrow i want a blood test. I suggest you wait a few days and re test or do what im going to do and that use internet cheapies every morning till I get my AF or my dr gives me the result. Also as for your symptoms they are very similar to Af so very hard to call it and the mind dont half play tricks, its happening to me too.
I wish you loads of blessings & baby dust

12 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement jessica! I'm feeling the same as you and should have got af yest or today. No spotting or any signs yet. I did use an internet cheapy and got a BFN. So I guess patience it is!!! *BABYDUST* to you!!!

WAITING..WAITING....

12 years ago • Post starter

Bella78 keep me posted. You give me courage! MUCH BABYDUST!!!!!

WAITING..WAITING....

12 years ago • Post starter

Best of luck to you!!! I got my bfp when I was 3 days late. I took the test in the afternoon and i got 2 lines right away. Sending baby dust your way. :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo