Community post

Question

AF came on the 8th April, i had sex on the 22nd April, what are my chances of getting pregnant?

AF came on the 8th April, i had sex on the 22nd April, what are my chances of getting pregnant? more like mid night between 21st ans 22nd april. Just curious?

0 / 2000 Emojis

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

could happen anything is possible. depends how long your cycles are. if 28 days you can ovulate between 11-16 days into cycle day one is first full flow of af not spotting.

12 years ago

You might have ovulated 10 days after af ended, agree with other comment. Do you know how long your cycles are? If your perid was five days long and af started on the 8th you might have ovulated somewhere around the 20-23rd depending also on how many days are in your cycle. I have a 26 day cycle so I seem to ovulate early in my cycle. You could also just test for pregnancy around the time when your next period is due, say the 5-8 of May. Best of luck :-)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

12 years ago

Thanks for the comments, My cycle is 29 days and last for 4 daYS . What are My percentage?

90 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo