Community post

Question

Cervical mucus HELP!!!

I'm pretty sure my cervical mucus gets dried up due to my zyrtec that I use on a daily basis that I need for my horrible allergies. I tried other allergy medications in the past, (claritin, and allergra) but zrytec works best!!

We use preseed while TTC, I never notice any CM like everyone else does USUALLY, is there any great things out there to make my cervical mucus more fertile and such?? Other than using Robitussin or mucineex? DH and I been trying for lil over a year....

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If you have been trying for over a year you should mention it to your dr (if you haven't already), a lot of simple medications, even over the counter ones, can interfere with TTC. I also hear that green tea (before ovulation) can help with CM. Good luck!

11 years ago

Evening Primrose worked for me I was always dry throughout the whole month. Good Luck!

11 years ago

im about to try fertile cm... you can find it at fairhaven health.com... good luck

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo