Community post

Question

6dpo---looking for a buddy who is around there to compare symptoms with :)

i dont know if im just overthinking these things, or if i could actaully be pregnant :) im currently experiencing sleepiness, metalic icky taste in mouth, lower dull/mild cramps...sometimes all around, sometimes on either side. I also had a pulling sensation in my belly 2 days ago, but hasnt come back since. help! am i driving myself crazy!?

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

6dpo is too early to tell..sometimes we want to be pregnant so bad that we think we are having symptoms when it's all in our heads:) i understand i am going through that right now:) wait until 12dpo to see.because 6dpo is wayyyy to early to experience anything...BABY DUST AND STICKY VIBES!!!!

11 years ago

Maybe it's in my head as well because according to my chart I am 6 dpo and today I felt some low abdominal cramping. I think I had a tiny bit of spotting. So maybe we are crazy and want it too badly but I really try not to get too over excited bout symptoms but I swear I had some dull cramping not sure but some bloating possibly.

11 years ago

I haven't had any symptoms really :/ other than I got into an argument and cried,maybe emotional..and I haven't spotted or felt much either

11 years ago

6 dpo isnt to early for signs everyones pregnancys are different i have had some nausea since 3 dpo and just started getting metallic taste two days ago

11 years ago

i am 9 dpo . i have some advice dont give up hope and if all these signs give you hope than thats ok. until af arrives no one knows if they are truly pregnant. stay positive and it might just happen for all of as.

11 years ago

Hi. I am 7dpo and for the past 5 days I've been having all this crazy symptoms, like nothing ever before, so I think I am really pregnant...I've had crazy cramps, some like pms some just sharp and irregular. I felt electric current in by belly, it stopped now, but it was really weird. And yesterday I felt so sick I went to bed and slept all afternoon thinking I was getting a virus...but now I am ok again. And I0ve been feeling bloated and constipated for 5 days now - and I never had that, ever. So...now I just wait, it's too soon to test! Ah breasts are not hurting but feel bigger and super tender and the nipple is darker all around.

11 years ago

wow thanks guys! :) all your posts really helped....i know its way to early to tell (considering i let my antsyness get the best of me and took two tests already.) my co-worker is pregnant, and she told me to atleast wait till wednesday the earliest to take another one...and my period is supposed to start this friday So i think thats what im gonna do :) i know something is going on..something very different. im very regular when it comes to my period, and i KNOW i dont get cramps until 2 to 3 days before my period. but unfortunatelly only time will tell!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo