Community post

Question

5dpo....

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 92 Answers | Last Page

with my daughter i got absolutely no symptoms what so ever with my daughter and she is now 14 months old!! i also fell pregnant in feb and had no symptoms then either unfortunately that ended in miscarriage but the bottom line is it is very possible not to get any symptoms at all
Best of luck!!xx

12 years ago

Thank you!!! :) this gives me much hope!! <3

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Liz!

It is possible! I have seen a lot of women pregnant that did not know at all they were. I am 5dpo today as well. I am exhausted as I write to you, having some pain on and off in abd. and back area and a dull headache. The biggest thing I have is fatigue though. I do not know if this is normal but I have seen women get symptoms as early as the day after ovulation. Keep your chin up and alwqays think possitive! Lots of women never know they are pregnant until later on, that is how we get unplanned babies! Baby dust to all!

12 years ago

Hi Casper! :) Thanks a lot for the feedback!!! This is great to know and I do hope I am one of the ones who gets no symptoms and end up getting a BFP! :) Your symptoms sound promising and I can't believe you're at 5dpo too!! Wish you too all the baby dust!!! :)))

Hi Liz!

Please keep me updated on how you do in your days to come! Would love to be cycle buddies and anyone else that wants to join in at or around 5 dpo!! Baby dust! By the way, does anyone know how to do all the colorful animated stuff like others do for baby dust and BFP??

12 years ago

Hi Casper!

I will for sure keep you updated and I would love to be cycle buddies! :) If you want to ever PM me or anything too, you can. I wish I knew how to do the animated stuff too! <3

Day 6dpo today.... Just woke up and only symptom so far was Nausea. Went to bathroom and gagged a little but nothing came up... Hope everyone is doing great today. Its really pretty out here where I live! Baby dust!!

12 years ago

So, today I had yellowish, thick, sticky cm??? (TMI i know). Is this normal for 6dpo???

12 years ago

Casper sounds like a good sign to me!!! It seems like at 6dpo (Saturday) for me, only symptom I have may be increased appetite... don't know if that's just cuz I have a lack of food in the house right now or what. lol. But it's been like that for at least a few days.. I thought I had some cramp like swinges way below towards my side/stomach area, but I don't know if that's all in my head or from something else... :/ It was gloomy and rainy all day here where I live today! Glad you had a pretty day tho! :)
I would say yellowish, thick, sticky cm is normal for 6dpo, you could always google it too! I always do that. lol. I never get anything yellow, or too thick usually... But I would think that's a good sign. :) GL!!!!!!!

Btw Casper, saw your profile, we are trying for a boy too! Altho we will be SO blessed and happy with either!!!! :D

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo