Community post

Question

Can loose stools be a sign of early pregnancy?

hi sorry horrid subject i'm 5dpo and have been loose since 1dpo can this be a sign of early pregnancy?

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Yes, loose stools are a common, early sign of pregnancy.

Good luck & Baby Dust!!

11 years ago

it is common, but that's pretty early to be experiencing those symptoms. most symptoms don't start until after implantation around 7DPO. my guess is, whether you're pregnant or not, it's unrelated.

11 years ago

to be honest i actually thought it was constipation was a sign of early pregnancy

Well what ever is or isnt a symptom best of luck to u!!x

11 years ago

I'm not gonna be much help. But I've been feeling the same way since I had my IUI done 3 days ago. I was wondering the samething! GL

11 years ago

5 dpo is still very early and since this "symptom" appeared at 1 dpo it's highly unlikely that it's related to pregnancy at this point. Implantation takes anywhere from 6-12 dpo and then another 2-3 days for hcg levels to rise in your body. You won't likely experience pregnancy-related symptoms until after that takes place.

11 years ago

my friend told me that was her first symtom...good luck

11 years ago

Last time I was preggo, it was my version of morning sickness I guess haha. It wasn't fun... I think I woulda rather been nauseous.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

I am 10 dpo and have experienced this today!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo