Community post

Question

TTC any tips??

Well After a few months of not trying and giving up DH and I are gonna be back at TTC I was wondering if there are any tips or suggestions that anyone could give me on conceiving..(just like any of us) I'm hoping my first month trying it magically happens..lol..but i would like to know some tips on how to go about..I heard when ovulating have sex Every other day..what do you guys think on that?? And mucinex helps thin out our CM..Just trying to get a little more educated..Come on baby number 2!!!

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=10170 Look at my posting see if this helps

User Image User Image

12 years ago

basically checking you cervical fluid starting from after your period is finished. can look it up online you will find that watery or egg white cm is when you are most fertile and that if you time intercourse everyday or every other day it should help you to conceive. i also read to wait until you are in your fertile phase to have sex to build up sperm but its totally up to you.

12 years ago

Thanks guys..I never realized how much it takes to conceive..My first was a surprise..Now here i am trying for number two and it is some work!! LOL Im actually 14 dpo and still no sign of AF..I have taken two test today both came out with a semi positive line..not sure if it was a dye leak or a fluke test..But like there is a spot in the middle of where the positive line should be but only the middle it doesn't go all the way through the second test its at the end..soo..im not sure..Ive had so many let downs that i don't even have hope for a BFP..So ima wait it out and if i get AF start charting my Basil Temp and Cervix position and get to work on this baby making ; )

12 years ago • Post starter

Why don't you post your pictures of your test in the gallery so we can all vote..Its better to get more opinions compared to one. Let us now once you did. Good Luck

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I Posted them once i took them and ive had a mix of votes but the verdict is BFN..AF came yesterday..But im surprisingly optimistic for this time around...Wishing for Sticky beans!!! Baby Dust to ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo