Community post

Question

So confused, CD 6 faint+, help!

I am officially confused. This is my first month using OPKs, actually my first couple of days. Yesterday, my first OPK was very faintly positive! I just finished AF for sake. Even darker this morning. I know it's not a full blown positive but could I ovulate this soon? Will I have faint lines for the next 10 days? This has caught me off guard. Please respond

User Image User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

There is a chart online that tells you when to take these tests depending on the number of days in your cycle. You should check that out. Testing too early is just not good for the emotions.

12 years ago

I always have 2 lines throughout my whole cycle...thats why its best to use the ones with the smiley face!

12 years ago

Your body normally has some amount of LH in it so you may always see 2 lines on OPKs. OPKS are either positive or negative (there are no "faint" positives on those). For an OPK to be positive the test line must be as dark or darker than the control line. And yes, some ladies do ovulate early in their cycles.

12 years ago

Very helpful, thank you!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo