Community post

Question

White, Sticky, Slight Stretch Cervical Mucus 6 DPO

I am 7dpo but last night 6dpo. :D I noticed with an internal cervical mucus check, that I have curdy white clumps of mucus, that's slightly sticky. This is also seen on my panties. Also my cervix is high, and kindof soft. But also the inside seems swollen. What does this mean??

User Image User Image

9 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

It could mean that you are pregnant.. Im saying this based on my experience, at 7dpo I got a blob of white stretchy cm and then at 9dpo I got a bfp.. this was unusual for me so I kinda knew I was pregnant.

12 years ago

I also did a cervical check this sm and it findof was the same put now it's creamy. Cervix is kindof high, closed, and firm now. Im praying it is a great sign. But yet again with all these other symptoms it very well could be. Thank u so much

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I have been having that type of CM for almost a week now and AF is now 3 days late. Still getting BFN's, cervix is firm and feels closed (not real sure what closed vs open feels like, this is my first time checking CP but it certainly doesn't feel to be open). I don't know what is going on.

12 years ago

I know it's kindof strange my cm now is still kindof the same but very white/and creamy now...but i just can't wait til i get my BF..Baby dust sweetie

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks! Baby dust and good luck to you, keep us posted! :)

12 years ago

I'm 6dpo and had the EXACT same type of discharge. I first noticed it when I wiped then actually checked and there was a lot of it. A couple hours later when I checked it was gone. I know it sounds crazy and way to early, but I've been feeling pretty nauseous the past couple of days. My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months now. We are both crossing our fingers for a bfp!! Good luck to you!!!

11 years ago

I am not sure why. Maybe a rise in progesterone? I am on 7DPO, and my CM is slightly picking up. Unfortunately, for me, that is not a good sign. Hope it is/was for you though!

10 years ago

What you described above is a yeast infection. Or sure sounds like it. If anyone else reads this and has similar symptoms definitely worth a trip to the doc. The 1 pill they can give you is so worth it..even when pregnant it's safe.

9 years ago

I see that you made this post about 6 weeks ago, I have all of the same symptoms! Did you have a positive pregnancy test?!?! ^_^

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo