Community post

Question

Any success with Femara on first try?

Hello everyone. I'm on my second cycle . The first try I used Clomid (I hated it!) This cycle I'm gonna try Femara. I was wondering how many women got pergnant with Femara on the first try? I start it tomorrow (4/4/12). Any answers good and bad would be great. Thanks to all that answer.

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I was on bloth clomid and femara....I was unable to concieve but everybody is different...You will notice that Femara is not going to be as bad as clomid....Good Luck!

12 years ago

Thanks . That's very good to know . I'm very sorry , I wish you lots of luck.

12 years ago • Post starter

Clomid was horrible, the side effects killed me. I had no side effects with the femara, i go in for 2nd iui tomorrow morning. I'll let ya know in a couple weeks if it worked for me. Good luck

12 years ago

jackieO..Thank you . That would be great. Best of luck . Lots of prayers for you.

I am starting my 4th round of Femara today. I have taken 3 rounds of clomid also without any BFP, but I had a lap last month and found out our problem. Both of my tubes were blocked and my left tube was kinked so the Dr repaired it, we tried the lap cycle and AF showed anyway so here we are on round 4 of Femara and hoping we get a BFP soon. We have been trying a few weeks short of 1 year. Hope you have some luck!

What mg are you taking? I am on 7.5mg cd 3-7.

12 years ago

smc8869 - Thank you for your reply. I'm taking 2.5 in the morning then another at night. Took my first one today. I'm so sorry . My thoughts and prayers are with you. We've been tring for 6 years. This is our 2nd cycle with help. Thanks again and Good Luck sweetie.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo