Community post

Question

i dont know what is going on, please help?

i am on tri-cyclen lo, i missed the first three pills had unprotected sex and missed another pill. since then i have been fatigued have heart burn after eating, lower back pain and abdominal pain. i dont really have tender breasts but i noticed that i look bloated. i have about a two weeks till my expected period is suppose to come. does this sound like early pregnancy or sometihng else? if not pregnancy what could it be?

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Two weeks from your period is pretty early to be having symptoms, and definitely too early to do a pregnancy test. Since you weren't following the directions on you BC correctly, it IS possible, but I would think it is unlikely since it was so early in your cycle. I would say keep an eye on your symptoms and if you are still feeling this way, test sometime next week. The closer you are to your expected period the more likely you are to get an accurate test. If you aren't pregnant, try to be more careful next month if you don't want to risk it. Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo