Community post

Question

Symptoms this early???

I've felt completely normal except sore nipples which started at 2dpo. Today I'm 6dpo and all of a sudden I feel all these symptoms! I was super nauseous when I woke up this morning-- VERY unusual and again this evening for no apparent reason. I've been sleeping a bit more than usual, but I sometimes go through "sleepy phases" ever since I was diagnosed with hypothyroid last year. My boobs feel huge and are totally in my way, but I've put on a couple of lbs in the last few weeks so I don't know if it's just that. I'm really trying not to symptom spot but today I just felt like such crap. But I'm only 6 dpo which makes me think that my mind is playing tricks on me.. I don't know. Has anyone ever had these symptoms this early and turned out to be pregnant?? Feed back very welcome! Thanks!! Babydust to all!! :)

Poll:
pregnant (2 votes)
not pregnant (2 votes)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

More likely your mind This early, or your just paying more attention to your body now your looking for signs. Give it another week then test

User Image

11 years ago

Hypothyroidism will cause a weight gain, weight gain causes huge boobs. Dont read so much in to ur symptoms, esp if u have thyroid issues!!!
Good luck!!

11 years ago

It depends on when you implanted. I have heard of women implanting as early as 5 dpo! I know that my symptoms started around 8 dpo which is pretty normal- I'm 12 dpo pregnant confirmed by digi. I've been ttc for like 8 months and I've found that the more you obsess, the more symptoms you will get. I would recomend just ignoring the signs for now and testing at 10 dpo- anything before that is probably going to be too early. Good luck!! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo