Community post

Question

I feel nothing!

I am supposed to be 5 days past ovulation and I feel NOTHING! No real cramps, no soreness, no pinching, no heartburn, no nausea, no headaches, no bloating....just perfectly fine and I'm worried :( I wish I would have some kind of ache or pain or just SOMETHING. Is this a bad thing? It makes me feel like there NO chance this time round :( Any personal experiences from you ladies who've conceived before???

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

5 dpo is too early to be concerned anyway. It takes 6-12 dpo to implant and you won't experience symptoms until that happens.

I always thought you HAD to have symptoms to get a BFP. The month I conceived I was certain that I was out due to a complete LACK of symptoms. Now I'm in my second trimester (and I still don't have a lot of symptoms). So, don't worry too much! Lots of ladies don't experience symptoms until much further along:-) Good luck!

12 years ago

That is what I thought. There was no way to have true pregnancy symptoms unless implantation occurred even with that it should be a few more days but everywhere on here there are ladies with loads of symptoms. So I started to doubt myself and thinking that I should FEEL something even the rational part of my brain knows better :( I hate wondering and waiting...man this really truly sucks!!

12 years ago • Post starter

That's why I doubted my BFP (and went and took a TON of tests to confirm), based on everything you see on here you'd think you HAVE to have symptoms. I think a lot of it is wishful thinking and overanalyzing everything (not everyone having "symptoms" will get that BFP...you have to keep that in mind). That month, I didn't have any symptoms but I tested at 12 dpo, BFN. I figured I was out, but then AF was late and I got my BFP at 14 dpo. It's hard to wait, but I learned once I got pregnant....the waiting isn't over. The wait to get through the 1st trimester was even more stressful (and it's much longer than 2 weeks) just think of this time as practice;-) Good luck:-) I hope this is your month!

12 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I keep something is wrong with me for not feeling anything or any kind of symptoms :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo