Community post

Question

The chances of me being pregnant?

Okay so I truly believe I conceived anywhere between march 13th and march 16th! I have had many syptoms, but all that could be related to period so I have been trying to not think that much into it! According to all my apps on my period and etc, I was supposed to start my period on the 29th, 30th, or 31st. My period are irregular! However I had the FAINTEST light spotting on the night of the 25th. EARLY the 26th I had deep brown and LIGHT dull pink blood, enough to wear a tampon. This has continued enough where if I wipe I see it, but not enough to wear a tampon. It hasn't even been 48 hours yet and it is almost all gone. I have a doctors appt. on Thursday morning for a blood test, if that was implantation, will the blood test be taken too soon? My mom had her FULL period for almost 4 months with my brother and two months with each of us girl. It wasn't until 8 months pregnant could she get a positive HPT with my brother. AM I crazy to think I could still be pregnant?
HELP! Thanks.

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Based on the times you think you concieved, it is possible to get a positive test, but might be a tiny bit too early, so your test on Thursday could go either way. If your period is irregular it is possible that what you experienced was just an irregular length period. Other than that, your moms pregnancy symptoms won't necessarily be yours. Every pregnancy is different, and while it is possible to have periods and lack of positive tests for that long I don't think it is very common. Just try to remain relaxed and see what happens. It sounds like your expected period isn't far away so just wait and see if it comes or not. If it doesn't then try doing a test and see what you get. Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

You might also consider using a method other than an app on your phone to determine your cycles. Those aren't always reliable and are based on averages (they are especially inaccurate with irregular cycles). If you don't end up being pregnant this cycle, consider taking your BBTs and/or using OPKs to determine ovulation. I had very irregular periods, but through using my fertility monitor and OPKs I was able to pinpoint ovulation and determine when AF is due (my luteal phase was always the same). No matter how long it took me to ovulate, once it happened AF shows up 14 days later. I got my BFP the day AF was due (and did not have any symptoms). If that was implantation the blood test on Thursday should pick up some hcg in your blood. Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo