Community post

Question

Headaches, as an early pregnancy symptom?

Hi everyone, was just wondering has anyone here ever had really bad headaches before finding out they where pregnant? Thanks again :)

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have not got pregnant yet but have bad headaches every month. It is due to the hormone flux of progesterone that causes mine. I have been TTC for 12 cycles now. GL

12 years ago

I did! I had horrible headaches that started right around the time that I had a positive HPT. They were horrible and I couldn't function at work. I have a history or migraines, so they almost felt like that. I did some research on it and Headaches can present at early pregnancy. The worst part was, teh only thing I could take for them was Tylenol and Tylenol doesn't do anything for me! It's not recommended to take Advil (ibuprofen) during pregnancy. I also get really bad headaches right before my period too. I would take a HPT to see if you're pregnant. Good luck.

12 years ago

My period is due on March 10th, so I think it may still be too early to test.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo