Community post

Question

Has this happened to anyone? What was the outcome

Took 4 HPT yesterdays 1 digi and all came back pregnant. Took a FR this morning still 2 lines took another digi not FMU and it said not pregnant..... I'm so lost and scared its a M/C had one in march. Could it have been the pee was dulited? Or what shall I think? Waiting for doc to call back to get blood test for amount of hcg

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

More than likely your pee was diluted. If you had 5 positives I would say that is a 100% positive PG. I know it is hard not to worry (just got my BFP yesterday, and I also had a m/c in March at 13 weeks), but try to think positive and rest assured that women go on after a m/c to have very happy, healthy babies. That is what I am focusing on. Let us know what the doctor says. Good luck and congratulations!!!!!!!

11 years ago

I would think that 4 tests cant be wrong. Congrats! I bet it was diluted. Never tried the digi but i hear they aren't as sensitive.

11 years ago

Unless you are bleeding, your hcg is probably still low and the urine was dilute.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo