Community post

Discussion

May POAS club!

View Full Post

May POAS and symptom club topic thread! For everyone trying to conceive for May. Let's all go crazy together :-)

I started my cycle yesterday (CP), but that is NOT THE TIME to give up! This month not only am I sticking to my Mucinex, Fertile Focus, CM checking, I am also buying some OPK's too. Going to kick up my work out routine and eat a little better this month too. It's never too early to get IN SHAPE!

User Image

59 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 59 Replies | Last Page

I took a HPT the day before I started bleeding:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=22887

I think it would have been too late for implantation bleeding as it started on CD38? And the spotting/bleeding lasted 5 days.

Maybe I'll try a test... it can't hurt

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Today is cd 30 of a VERY CLOCK WORK 28 day cycle.... still no af, but i tested friday and bfn...what now?....... I AM NEVER LATE......

11 years ago

@cayden'smommy take a HPT?

@elle I've missed you! Sorry I haven't logged on for a couple days. DH and me have been bed wrestling ;-)

I know I defo O'd and my fertile period ends on the 4th. I also posted an AWESOME ovulation and period tracker info on my blog too (here on CTP and blog in my siggy).

Decided not to test like a maniac and try to ignore ANY symptom unless it's super intense.

I am going to test the day my period is due (May 14). So if anyone wants to join me that day (grab a cheap $1 store HPT) you are most welcome to join me!

A BIG SHUTOUT TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES FROM LAST MONTH WHO GOT BUNS IN THEIR OVENS!

Now it's our turn! If you want to add me as a friend on here or follow my blog online, go right ahead!

Any new symptoms or tests that need tweaking? Let me know!

and !

11 years ago • Post starter

Off topic: I'd like to share a cute picture of my cat sleeping in DH shoes.

User Image

I know this is off topic but it's something different to look at!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 13 DPO, AF is due in 3 days. BFN so far, hoping for a + this week! I do have symptoms that could go either way though, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

11 years ago

Im at 9 dpo today....i tested this morning, and i see the faaaintest of lines...but definitely something there. due in 3 days and Im really hoping this is it!!! I have been bloated like crazy and I usually dont bloat until AFTER shows up. (been kinda gassy too ). How can I add my pic from this mornings hpt? Id like to get everyones opinions....nobody commented on it from the gallery. My husband even sees something !! Oh, I forgot to mention I had a huge spike in temp this morning!! I wish i could share a pic of my chart too....does anyone know how I can add these two images? Good luck to all!!

11 years ago

My period is due tomorrow, and I've had crazy symptoms these last few weeks, so fingers crossed. I've never been so bloated, gassy, slightly crampy, exhausted, or free pf blemishes this close to my expected period. I'll be testing first thing in the morning and since I've never been pregnant before, this is all new to me....Happy thoughts for all who are testing this lovely month of May.

11 years ago

Can I join!! I been poas for the past week! Af was due yesterday, I had what looked like faint positives yesterday and the day before but this morning it was Defo negative :( so Af must be just running late :( I have to wait now till next month, been trying for 9 month since m/c think it may be time to see doctor? X

11 years ago

Hi anna and all other members of May poas club!
This month for me was returning back to normal with Ov on day 15 and hopefully 28-29 days cycle (last cycle I Ov-ed on day 11 but it was my 1st cycle after mc at 11weeks)
This month I will try my best to stay away from testing. I have only one test FRER which came in a box with OPKs and I am going to use it on May 15th (I am not going to buy anymore tests)
Good luck to everyone in May and tons of

11 years ago

Tried testing twice today, once, the test malfunctioned (no control line), and second one was negative...trying hard to be patient cause period still isn't here, and no usual symptoms...::shrugs::

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo