Community post

Discussion

May POAS club!

May POAS and symptom club topic thread! For everyone trying to conceive for May. Let's all go crazy together :-)

I started my cycle yesterday (CP), but that is NOT THE TIME to give up! This month not only am I sticking to my Mucinex, Fertile Focus, CM checking, I am also buying some OPK's too. Going to kick up my work out routine and eat a little better this month too. It's never too early to get IN SHAPE!

User Image

59 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Can I join if I haven't got my AF yet? lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Sure! :-) All are welcomed who plan on POAS in May! I posted this on my blog too :-)

BABY DUST TO ALL!

11 years ago • Post starter

ok so I'm CD38, no sign of AF from brown/pink CM but I am getting cramps. Cervix is high firm and closed andd piting backward? :/
POAS and the pic is in the gallery
What do you think?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=22294

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

nevermind, AF arrived today, so bring on May!

11 years ago

yeay im so joining the club! been having dizzy spells all day now! to everyone!

User Image User Image User Imagel]

11 years ago

Hey Anna...I probably will be POAS in May as well....but like elle...Haven't gotten AF yet....Im 17 dpo and no sign of

I am waiting to test, just to see if she comes on her own sweet time! Darn

But didn't want to miss out on all you lovely ladies from last thread!

User Image

11 years ago

i am 13dpo and tested this morning and got a bfn :( should i be discouraged? af is not due for another 8 days

11 years ago

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

@mammammia no you shouldn't! Try again in a few days. The best time to test is a couple days before your period is due or the day your period is due!

Welcome to the POAS club for May everyone!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm starting my new cycle grumpy! CD2 and my SIL tells me she's had a . she has an 18 month old. Wasn't TTC. New baby will be due in December. I'm so sad right now

3yrs 3 months TTC now, 6 days til infertility clinic appointment

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo