Community post

Question

HI again guys, i tried one more cycle of clomid 50mg i am day 23 this time simptoms are different? P

mY simptoms are different with this round of clomid. This time since about 2 days ago i have had the most ravinous appetite and crazy cravings and are turned off my favourite foods my sense of smell is heightened especially bad ones like vegemite used to love the stuff now cannot open the jar! Aching legs sore big bigger boobs darkened areola and stomach butterflies tired now and vivid silly dreams also my husband and i have tried every day this time and used the instead cups and pre seed hoping we would concieve this time. We were on IVF however ran out of money we are both taking fertility superfoods maca royal jelley blackstrap molases fertile cm flaxseed oil and blackmores concieve well gold. I do not however want to get our hopes up but when should i test?

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

it cant hurt to test...and if its negative what until the day you should start and test again.Good Luck

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo