Community post

Question

when using ovulation predictors...

Please be patient I am getting to the desperate stage! When using ovulation predictors I know that when the test line is just a little bit lighter than the control then I am not ovulating. Does that mean thought I the hormone is building and I may ovulate fairly soon? I have been trying to conceive for about 4 months and nothing. I thought I could be this month and I was devastated to find out I was not. I have very irregular periods with my last one 12-11-11. Could I have a fertility issue as well? Advice suggestions welcome :)

7 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

some ppl have lh all the time which causes faint second lines...what I recommend(i did it) first few months do an opk everyday even days u r not Oing and even when af is present...tape them to a page...bet ull see ur more normal than u think gl

12 years ago

but yes if its almost there it cud mean its building up,or u missed surge or u r a person(like me) who has a constant second line

12 years ago

Well, I was using them every day for a while (the 20 pack) and most of the time I didn't even have a second line. I took one today and it had a second line but not darker than the control. I've having cramps low and to the right the last day or so and I am hoping and praying that could be possibly be ovulation around the corner....this ttc thing is very stressful :(

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh and I am pretty overweight as well. I am trying to exercise more often and lost at least 10 or 20 pounds to see if that helps get me regular. At this point i am trying just about everything!

yes me too i am 5 foot 5 inches and 210 lbs

12 years ago

sounds as tho O may be approaching soon,any idea what cd u r?

12 years ago

my periods are so irregular i have no clue really. My last was 12-11-11, then the one before that was 10-24-11, then the one before that was 8-8-11 so its very hard to get even a close range for my ov. i am going to get a few more strips and test twice a day to monitor. I ordered a 50 count from online and should be getting those by the end of this week. I just so sick of hoping and waiting I am taking charge this cycle and I will end up pregnant!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo