Community post

Question

12 days of bleeding, can I still ovulate?

Started period 12 days ago. Continuing to bleed and spot. Is it possible to still ovulate if I'm still bleeding? And why would I be continuing for 12 days? Longest I have ever gone is 9 days. No medical coverage until march, so no going to the doctor. Any suggestions?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

12 days seems a long time to have af is it heavy and painful? it sounds like u could of had a chemical pregnancy that could extend your period. I see alot of people write that they cant see a doctor cause they dont have medical insurance i dont understand that dont u have bulk billing doctors there where u just provide your medicare card thats free for everyone.. I try using an opk to see if u might still ovulate its still posible hope this helps best of luck

12 years ago

Not painful at all, and mostly just spotting for the last 4 days. However, continued spotting. And not every one can get a Medicare card, and seeing a doctor for me is another $8000 bill for the ER... I don't believe I was pregnant, just a weird period I guess? Just unsure if I would still ovulate when I'm "supposed" to?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo