Community post

Question

Anybody know where I can some fertility meds without doctor's rx? Anything in the store help you?

I want to get on fertility meds but my doctor wont give me any because he says Im too young but Im about to turn 30 and my hubby is a little older. I was hoping to get some fertility medicine without doctor's perscription if possible. We have had 2 mc and We are just about tired of trying. :(

11 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

Ive never used any but I have been seeing alot of ppl on here and other sites saying preseed, mucinex, and robitussin have actually helped with them to conceive I am going to give them a try if I don't get a bfp by next month I have seen so many online I just get confused as to which ones really helped gl

12 years ago

Iv heard fertilaid helps I havnt tried them myself but have heard many success stories iv been ttc 8 mths now if nothing happens within the next couple of months these are what I will be going to try

12 years ago

Tnmommy I actually tried Mucinex this time around but its too early for me to test so Im waiting it out Ughhh. Clairemuno, I was using the Walmart brand Mucinex but I think if Im not pregnant this time around Im gonna use the real brand and pray it works! Good luck to you both

12 years ago • Post starter

You may want to try vitex, do some research its the main ingredient in fertilaid for women, i have heard many success stories with women using it.

12 years ago

An herbal formula with Vitex/Chasteberry is good for regulating hormones, I like using Moon Phase 1 from Gaia Garden.

I've done a lot of reading about Wobenzym and I've found amazing information on it for infertility, especially for repeated miscarriages due to immune system. It's just enzymes and you can find it at Whole Foods or a health food store.

User Image

12 years ago

It depends on what you want to address:

Increased CM~ Green tea, EPO (ONLY for follicular phase), grapefruit (yes, pink is fine)

Hormone balance~ Wild Yam OR Vitex OR Dong Quai (please read about these before using them. You will find many women advise to only use them for the first few days of the cycle or at most during the whole FP. DO NOT drink vitex tea or Dong Quai during menstruation)

General uterine and ovum health~ Drink warm water rather than cold in winter (I squeeze lemon in mine), Nettle, red clover and red raspberry are all safe. Some folks say to stop red raspberry when you find out you're preggers, as it can cause mild contractions. Look it up if you're unsure, or better, speak to a herbalist. I looked up the ingredients list for Fertilitea, and made my own version with help from a herbalist. Not difficult, and very tasty :) Now I'm 10 weeks pregs.

I would also recommend vitamin D and zinc. I had just added these the cycle I got my bfp.
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Well, i'm 32 and have been ttc for almost 1 year now. I've just started taking vitex tincture and vit B6 (25mg - just from an ordinary B complex, no prescription) to try lengthen my LP. There is also a multi vit especially for fertility issues called FertilAid, it's a bit pricy but it has a few nutrients in there that are helpful for when you're ttc, there's one for me and women. (i haven't used this one myself, just saw it)

User Image

12 years ago

Find a new DR im 30 and g0ing int0 fertility Dr in a week, D0 u have insurance?

12 years ago

a guest only insurance I have is Medicaid for now. Not on my fiancee's insurance yet.

12 years ago • Post starter

Great links!

I totally believe in the pineapple. Because it contains enzymes (bromelain) and I've done so much reading on that. I just take an enzyme supplement called Wobenzym, that I picked up at Whole Foods.

I noticed a big difference in my period too, it increased my uterine lining and thinned out the blood, which I read is really good for conception and implantation. I think this is going to be my month! :)

Lots of baby dust to you all.

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo