Community post

Discussion

TTC and pretty nervous

I'm new to this site and just started TTC. Honestly, because of forums and experiences of my friends I'm pretty nervous about TTC and am worried its going to take us a long time to get pregnant.

Looking for buddies for support and to share this experience with. I'm currently on CD18.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Scarlet369 :)

Welcome! I'm currently on cycle day 20, so we are pretty close together :) My hubby and I have been trying since March 2011. I was diagnosed with PCOS in September, so I've been receiving treatment since then. I'm hoping this month is our month though :) When do you get to test?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Around May 5th. I wont test before I think I missed my period.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi! Also new! We have been TTC since feb, on our second very long cycle (last one was 37 days). I'm on CD23, testing in May. I'm so nervous this is going take forever as well. I feel like everyone around me is having or has just had their babies, and now it' my turn and it's so frustrating. I'm so tired of everyone asking me when we're going to have one. We're trying!

Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo