Community post

Question

I've been ttc for 6 cycles with no luck :( anyone in the same boat?

We only BD on Cd 14 (twice) and on Cd9... I hope that one day did the trick. Trying to keep my head up.... Hope this is the cycle!!!! Oh and i used preseed for the 1st time. On the day we did BD.

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Hi There, I'm also on cycle 6! I'll most likely be ovulating this weekend. We are using preseed this month as well (second month using it but first month only used it externally, this month I'm going to use the syringe too), also using opks, temping, stopped caffeine/ alcohol, taking baby asprin, robistussion and drinking lots of green tea.

Do you know when you ovulated. keep track? If not and you have a regular 28ish day cycle bding twice on day 14 should give you a pretty good chance. Keep me updated :) I'll add you to my friends list :)

User Image

12 years ago

I'm on cycle 6 as well! I should be ovulating next week (hopefully!). I'd love to hear if Preseed worked for you - I was thinking about trying it myself!

12 years ago

I am also on cycle 6 and I think I ovulated yesterday (had a slight temp rise this morning by .40). We have BD'd alot even yesterday and sometimes twice a day. This cycle is really confusing though because I usually O on days 13-15 and today is CD 17, but I had O pains on CD 12 and have had tons of EWCM since CD 9 and now it is creamy (sorry TMI), but never got a positivie OPK. Really weird but hopefully this will be our month. I love pre-seed and have used it for 3 cycles it is so natural feeling and not sticky at all....even though it is cycle 6, it seems like everyone around me is announcing they are expecting and it makes me want to cry. :-( Thats why I love this site because I can talk to people in the same situation as me.Hopefully this will be the month for all of us.

12 years ago

I've been trying for 6months too. Ive scrapped charting this month as was getting obsessed. I seem to ovulate 12th or 13th of each month. Only B'd CD 9, 10 and twice CD11. Gonna try acupuncture nxt month. Now CD21, 3days til af!

12 years ago

yeah me either. but ive try for 8months. i feel so hard when i get bfn:( again and again.. my af due 2days more. i hope ill get bfp this cycle. i jes feel i cant take it anymore. feel like ages..even tho it jes 8months. i used concevie plus(lubricant) for the 1st time this cycle. same as pre-seed. hope it works! lets pray!!

12 years ago

On cycle 22!! Currently in my 2ww - 8dpo.
I am regular with a 25-27 day cycle but have very short light periods (3 days with only a liner needed, not enough for a tampon)

Good luck to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo