Community post

Discussion

Not Sure When I'm Going to Ovulate

My husband and I have only been trying for 7 months now so I'm not a veteran yet and I'm a little confused. I was late in February and thought I was pregnant. I POAS like a mad woman for 2 months (I do denial very well thank you) but I wasn't pregnant. Well I just got my AF this week and since my numbers are all skewed now, I don't know when I'm going to ovulate or when to try or if I should not even bother this month and then try again after my period in May. Prior to this I was like clockwork for about 3 months straight (it was super depressing). I have PCOS but it wasn't affecting my period lately. I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, has this ever happened to anyone and did you decide to take a break or did you go for the gold?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My numbers are all over also and I never know when I'm ovulating. I started to go to fertility dr and they take blood every week and let me know what my lh is and they've been telling me when I will ovulate. I tried to take ovulation tests but I get random positives a few times a month. I have a question about pcos...how did they diagnose it? Was it a certain test they did?

11 years ago

I had a series of blood tests done to determine that I had PCOS but to be honest I had so many classic signs, it was kind of pointless to have the blood tests done.
My insulin levels were redunkulous. I can't remember everything they test but I know that you take several fasting test and they match them against "normal" people. (I apologize for taking so long to reply. I have a crazy work schedule)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo