Community post

Question

Am I pregnant please I need advise

I am 10 DPO and i have been having dull cramps/pains since 5 DPO and then since 8 DPO I have been having alot of cm today it is like snot. ( sorry for being gross) I just feel like a pulling in my lower stomach. I have tested but all been neg so far. today i thought that i saw a very faint line but later i looked and it wasnt there. any help???

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It's a little on the early side to test.
All you can do is wait and test again in 3-4 days if your period hasn't started yet.
Make sure you test first thing in the morning

11 years ago

I agree, you're still early. I'm at the same point as you- 10dpo. I thought I saw a faint line today too and been having lots of symptoms. Last pregnancy I didn't have anything show up until 11dpo. I've also read from a lot of people that they don't get bfp until a little later than that. Test again in the morning and then the next day if still nothing. You're not out until af comes! good luck!

Hope for 3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo