Community post

Question

Symptoms this early???

I've felt completely normal except sore nipples which started at 2dpo. Today I'm 6dpo and all of a sudden I feel all these symptoms! I was super nauseous when I woke up this morning-- VERY unusual and again this evening for no apparent reason. I've been sleeping a bit more than usual, but I sometimes go through "sleepy phases" ever since I was diagnosed with hypothyroid last year. My boobs feel huge and are totally in my way, but I've put on a couple of lbs in the last few weeks so I don't know if it's just that. I'm really trying not to symptom spot but today I just felt like such crap. But I'm only 6 dpo which makes me think that my mind is playing tricks on me.. I don't know. Has anyone ever had these symptoms this early and turned out to be pregnant?? Feed back very welcome! Thanks!! Babydust to all!! :)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

yeah i hav experienced these kind of symptoms starting from my 2 dpo except nausea...IB r implantation cramps u may experience around 9-14 dpo..But i never got pg after all these symptoms..My body s diff..ur body and ur dh body is diff...u may be preggo this month since u got nauseaus dis early.Good luck and baby dust to u:)

[url]User Image

11 years ago

You will probably get some Debbie downers who will insist you can't get symptoms that early. But I did. From about 2dpo I had sore nipples, my breasts were sore, at about 4 dpo I had a bubbling feeling in my abdomen. I had waves of naseua from 6dpo. I felt awful, sleepy. I tested on 9dpo, and got a negative, but I still just knew I was pregnant. I tested again three days later and got a positive. I am now pregnant, and had symptoms early. So yes, it is possible! Good luck! And baby dust :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo