Community post

Discussion

OPK (+) ?

Ok so I think I got a positive Thursday around 6:pm. It was as dark as control line (I think). So I tested next day to be sure and it was lighter. 1st day of last period was 8th. Calculated day of ovulaion is 22nd. So we had sex this morning. We r hoping for a boy so we were told to do it as close to ovulation as possible. Should be do it again tomorrow morning to be safe? I'm hesitant cause I heard to save up the boy sperm but not doing it for like a week before and since we just did it this morning I'm nervous. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Even I am sailing in the same boat...Got a +OPK day before(pm) and then -OPK the next morning(noon)...!!! How did it go with you, just curious to know as it has been 2 weeks since you posted...!!!

11 years ago

Got my period last Saturday, so now just waiting to try again. you? there is another forum a bunch of us are on with the same cycle. i think it's called 2 DPO and waiting

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo